I just returned from a weekend of duck hunting in Mississippi. Instead of rambling, I wanted to give 10 reasons why I love duck hunting:
- Duck Hunting provides me with a great opportunity to enjoy creation. (see the picture above)
- Duck Hunting allows me to spend quality time with my father and friends.
- Duck Hunting allows me to connect with my rural roots.
- Duck Hunting inspires me to learn about the biology of waterfowl, their identification, and habitat management.
- Duck Hunting gives me a reason to sit quietly and relax outdoors.
- Duck Hunting is a great opportunity to get out of the city.
- Duck Hunting allows me to remember and practice proper gun safety techniques.
- Duck Hunting is a great excuse to wear camo.
- Duck Hunting is FUN.
- Duck Hunting is something I can pass along to my children, giving them the opportunity to make similar memories as I have.